X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What have you got in:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name / URL / Contact Details > Contact Us Link and

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name / URL / Contact Details > Contact Us Email

Leave a comment:

• Forensic
    replied
    Forum Specific as in a user sends mail using the Contact Us form. It only happens when the forums are doing the mailing.
    If I send an email to webmaster from another domain (gmail, yahoo, corporate email) it goes to the correct mailbox.

When someone uses the contact us form it sends it to my gmail account instead of the listed webmaster address as specified in admincp options. No where in the admincp options or the config files does it have my gmail address listed.
    I've changed all user/admin accounts that used my gmail account over to the webmaster email address. There is no account that is linked to my gmail account on the forums.

I am out of ideas here. The forums or mail system have to have my gmail address somewhere for it to send to me. I just can't find it.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    What do you mean forum specific emails, you'll still get RTM emails etc if you're in the moderator/admin group.

Leave a comment:

• Forensic
    replied
    Originally posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
    What do you have set at adminCP > Settings > Site Name / URL / Contact Details / Forum Name > Webmaster's Email

?
    That was the first place I looked.
    Its set to:
    [email protected] com

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Originally posted by Forensic View Post
    I've recently decided to minimize my management of a vb installation and changed all the webmaster addresses.

I am still getting emails to my gmail.com account addressed to [email protected](dot)com. These are emails from the contact us, reported posts, etc.. Its a bit frustrating.

I feel like I am missing something. I've done a search on the entire /public_html folder for my email address and changed those. ie config.php and the like.

There must be something in the DB that is holding my email address.

If I send an email to the webmaster account its delivered correctly. Its only forums specific mails that are still coming to me.

Ideas?
    What do you have set at adminCP > Settings > Site Name / URL / Contact Details / Forum Name > Webmaster's Email

?

Leave a comment:

• Forensic
    started a topic Webmaster Emails

Webmaster Emails

I've recently decided to minimize my management of a vb installation and changed all the webmaster addresses.

I am still getting emails to my gmail.com account addressed to [email protected](dot)com. These are emails from the contact us, reported posts, etc.. Its a bit frustrating.

I feel like I am missing something. I've done a search on the entire /public_html folder for my email address and changed those. ie config.php and the like.

There must be something in the DB that is holding my email address.

If I send an email to the webmaster account its delivered correctly. Its only forums specific mails that are still coming to me.

Ideas?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X