You're quite welcome.

Leave a comment:

• cloyal
    replied
    worked perfect. thanks alot.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    Is the Home button going to your website's main page or the forum home page. If it's the forum home page then you only need this since a Forum button would be redundant:

In the navbar template look for:
    Code:
    <!-- nav buttons bar -->
    <div class="tborder" style="padding:$stylevar[cellspacing]px; border-top-width:0px">
        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
        <tr align="center">
    Add this directly below it:
    Code:
            <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$vboptions[forumhome].php$session[sessionurl_q]">Home</a></td>

Leave a comment:

• cloyal
    replied
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="index.php?$session[sessionurl]">Home</a></td>

that would be for the home i would think. what about forum? and where would they go?

Leave a comment:

• cloyal
    replied
    at the begining.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    Where would you like them to be placed on the navbar? At the beginning or end? Or somewhere in the middle next to another link? I ask because it will determine how I show you the code that needs to be modified.

Leave a comment:

• cloyal
    replied
    no just the simple home and forum link on the navbar.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    If you're talking about the way you see it on this site, you need to upgrade to version 4.0.1. The 'Home' button takes you to the CMS page which 3.7 doesn't have.

Leave a comment:

• cloyal
    started a topic Home and forum links in navbar

Home and forum links in navbar

how do i get the home and forum links on my navbar?