Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was this posible?

Hello,

In my board I have it setup that when someone registers they need to click on the email link to activate their account before posting in the forums. I just found out that someone has posted in the forums without clicking on the email link because their account shows as "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" but was able to make 3 post. I checked the forum rules and users in this category "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" can't make post only read post.
    Arcade.gs Game Site!

Did you also check Forum Permissions > find forum > find usergroup and check permissions there?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Yes that's where I have it setup so that users waiting for emails can't post.
      Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

And you check for every forum on that page? Are you sure they weren't in another usergroup at the time? Can you duplicate this with a test account?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

I've checked usergroup's permissions and for users awaiting email confirmation can not make post. I also checked each forum and it is set as the usergroup awaiting email confirmation. No they are not in any other groups either
          Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

Can you duplicate this?

Comment

I'm not sure if I can re-create it but I'll give it try.
              Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X