Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lim (x³-7x²) = ∞
    replied
    if its just HTTP flodd - it can be stopped, but if they will switch to other type of attack - it can be next level, no guarantees that it is possible to stop.

vbulletin upgrades ater 2.7.2 didnt include solution to your problem, you need either specialized hardware or person who can manage your server

Your forum is under a heavy mysql attack. Please investigate your script and remove the exploit to solve this problem. Yes, proxyshield can't protected the internal script attack like this. You need to find out which file is being used to attack the mysql
    You can find bad local files in your forum directory:

vBulletin Admin Control Panel > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Versions
    Last edited by lim (x³-7x²) = ∞; Thu 24 Sep '09, 11:13am.

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    There is no way that vB or any forum software can fight a DDoS. This has to be done on the server and/or router level.

I have changed over 6 servers in last week! shall i upgrade my vB version ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no way that vB or any forum software can fight a DDoS. This has to be done on the server and/or router level.

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    started a topic flood Attack!

flood Attack!

Hello,

i got Flood attack on my site.. with bots. like 1500 bots just keep opening 1 thread and forum goes down.. i have paid $600 For DDOS Proxy Shield Protection .. and its Protect with 2GBPS Protection Level/ Attack Size .. and my forum again goes down i received e-mail from my DDOS proxy shield provider!!

Your forum is under a heavy mysql attack. Please investigate your script and remove the exploit to solve this problem. Yes, proxyshield can't protected the internal script attack like this. You need to find out which file is being used to attack the mysql

Kind regards,
    NVHServer Technical Support Staff
    ----------------------------------------------
    Ticket ID: #169914
    Subject: Flood & DDOS attack!
    ----------------------------------------------

i am using vBulleitn 3.7.2

Thanks in advance !