Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i find my vbulletin license number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find my vbulletin license number?

I recieved a email today regards to my forum that they're saying my vbulletin copy is null. I purchase my vbulletin license on 2007 i belive and currently running on 3.7.0 i would like to know where i can find my license number so i can email it to my host.

Thanks

The license number should be at the top of everyone of your files.

Comment

all i can see in there is the license agreement and this are the guys who emailed me.piratereports.com i just want to know where can i get a proof that i really own my license.

Comment

Also if the license number is not in the vB php scripts then you are using a nulled version.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Like Steve said, if you have a "legitimate" copy of the software, at the top of every php file in your upload folder you will find:

Licence Number X.X.X (with your version) - Licence Number XXXXXXXX (your license number) and a copy of the copyright notice.

If those things are not there, you software is not legitimate.

Regards,
          Slappy

Comment

i found one on my usercp.php

vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 2 - Licence Number VBFC3D0XXX

do i just send this to piratereports?

Comment

Did you or did you not purchase a license for vBulletin? It's an easy enough question to answer.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X