Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Word Docs.

Hi,
    My members are having problems uploading Word docs into there posts however I'am able to upload the same word doc on my side. They are getting invalid file type error, I have no custom permissions set for each usergroup.

Can't see any other options that maybe stopping them, help please

Are you absolutely sure the files are good?

Try logging in as one of these users to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Even I and my members get the error when trying to upload the new docx , pptx office 2007 format files.

Comment

Have you tried adding the required extension(s) into the Attachment Manager?
        Lats...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X