Forum for Visually impaired clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum for Visually impaired clients

I've been looking around and can't seem to find any references for Vbulletin tools / stylesheets / etc. that will help me craft a site for the visually impaired. Could someone provide some links or suggestions?

Thanks

I have no experience making web pages accessible to blind people. vBulletin has recaptcha support which is a human verification system that can speak the words to you. Otherwise there is nothing in vBulletin specifically designed for that type of accessibility.

If you want to do something specific to the forum pages then we may be able to point you to the relevant templates or settings.

Comment

We are actually looking for styles, color schemes, larger fonts, etc. We are starting with not blind, but visually impaired at this time. Even if Vbulletin does not have specific support, perhaps you could point us in the right direction?

Thanks for your help

Comment

The font sizes are all in the CSS:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

This color map shows all classes:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...lor_maps_intro

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X