• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Problem

Okay.

I finally got an RSS feed on my forum!!

First my forum is www.weusecoupons.com

I set up 2 feeds, one for CNN and one for Fox News.

They are located in the 'Hot Potatoes' area...most of the way down the main forum page.

Here is the problem:

I set them to update every 10 minutes. But it hasn't been updating every t0 minutes. Its not updating them at all. Only a manual task will do it.

I don't really want to have to do this. I want it to scan every 10 mins, if it finds something then to post it.

I found another thread about this....
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ication&page=1

But because the vB mod said in that thread that if you have a problem you should post a new thread...here it is!!!

Thanks for your help in advance!!

bumping

Comment

After reading about others having rss problems, I would like some help. I am helping my father set up a brand new forum. He only has 2 add-on so far, both can be disabled. We tried to get rss working and it is not working there either, I would be willing to get someone from vb temp admin to fix this problem.

This seems to be a problem with vb, not with our server or the add-ons.

Thanks for your impute.

Comment

Are you sure the RSS Poster Robot scheduled task is set to run? Is that task set to log entries and do you have any entries logged? Does the Last Checked Time change in the RSS Feed Manager?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X