cant see posted pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant see posted pics

I have one user that cant see pictures posted by one other user. everyone else can see the pics. Its only one user with this problem and only pics from one other user.

Any suggestions as to what could cause this as I cant find a way to reproduce the same issue.

Same problem with the same users with 3.6.8 and 3.7.3

Try logging in as this user to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Try logging in as this user to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.
      I will try logging in as the affected user. Just thought there may be a way to set this inadvertently in VB since it is only pics from one other user he cant see.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X