Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I restore default style

Hi,
    I think I have made a bit of a booboo. I attempted to install a skin and used the following settings in Styles & Templates>Download/upload Files
    Merge Into Style Selected - selected default style from the dropdown menu.
    Ignore Style Version - Slected yes
    The template does not appear to have worked properly as thinhs are all over the place and I am unable to change things back to the default which was there at installation. Is there any way in which I can restore this or do I need to uninstall and then re-install the entire VB.
    Any help welcomed.
    Thanks.

You can create a new vanilla style in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. That will be an uncustomized style.

You can make it the new default in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style

Comment

Jake,
      Your a gem. Many thanks my friend. That worked a threat!

Comment

I have tried to remove the file from the directory that I had created to install this. I have emptied every folder but there is one folder called statusicon which has one file in it called .pureftpd-upload.'string of numbers which look like a license number' when I try to delete this my FTP Client displays the following
        550 Prohibited file name: .pureftpd if I can get rid of this I can then remove a load of now empty folders which I am currently unable to remove as this is a sub folder of them.
        Can anyone advise how I might get shot of this file.
        Many thanks.

Comment

You will need to contact your host about that file. That is not a vBulletin file.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X