Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed vBulletin 3.7 but admin panel blank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed vBulletin 3.7 but admin panel blank!

I installed vBulletin 3.7 as a fresh install. The vBulletin installation instructions came through, I kept clicking next. Then it said 'You must remove install.php file folder' So I did..then it says you may click here to go your admin panel. Well, when I did this the screen went blank. Vbulletin admin panel is a white screen. What the heck did I do or any suggestions? I mean I refreshed the screen it isn't my internet or anything the admin control panel screen is just blank. The address bar reads correctly that I *should* be in the admin panel but it's not there just a white screen.

Originally posted by Tonyswifey View Post
    I installed vBulletin 3.7 as a fresh install. The vBulletin installation instructions came through, I kept clicking next. Then it said 'You must remove install.php file folder' So I did..then it says you may click here to go your admin panel. Well, when I did this the screen went blank. Vbulletin admin panel is a white screen. What the heck did I do or any suggestions? I mean I refreshed the screen it isn't my internet or anything the admin control panel screen is just blank. The address bar reads correctly that I *should* be in the admin panel but it's not there just a white screen.

You need to download all files.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

thank you for replying..I did. I actually uninstalled everything and reinstalled and the same thing. I guess I'll figure it out. It's just frustrating because this is then 2nd day of trying to get my forum uploaded and it looks like it works and then as soon as I get into control panel nothing is there, it's blank. I'll just research some more

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyswifey View Post
        thank you for replying..I did. I actually uninstalled everything and reinstalled and the same thing. I guess I'll figure it out. It's just frustrating because this is then 2nd day of trying to get my forum uploaded and it looks like it works and then as soon as I get into control panel nothing is there, it's blank. I'll just research some more
        IF you get stuck you can ask one of the mods to do install it for you. I know it costs a fair bit but they are at least happy to help you out.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X