Account Deleted email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Deleted email

I have searched this forum multiple time and I was not able to locate the answer for this.

Where do I edit the email body for the "account removed" email when I deleted a pending account?

This is what is currently says...

Unfortunately your registration at myvbforum.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
    Thank you in advance for any help.

Derek
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Search for "Unfortunately your registration".

Comment

Thank you Jake, I appreciate it.
      “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X