Clear All

• Jason UK
    replied
    Lovely rapid job with the fix.

Leave a comment:

• w5a
    replied
    Problem fixed !!!

Thanks all.. just a suggestion Steve you should at least add a news, as warning for those who use vbseo !!! after all vb stands for vbulletin.

Leave a comment:

• SemperFideles
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    His main problem was solved (what do you think works fine means) and he has a different issue. Read post #6 again.

He still needs to follow the instructions in post #2. (Since you missed this it is clear he has add-ons installed.)

If you have the same problem, then post #2 is applicable to you too. Then if you have further issues either start your own thread or start a support ticket. Thank you.
    Steve,

I'd like to apologize. I was very frustrated last night and took it out on you.

The problem is with vBSEO can be resolved by following these instructions:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...7021#note72048

Leave a comment:

• Mike Sullivan
    replied
    This is a bug in vBSEO. Please contact them for a fix.

Leave a comment:

• coolnikin
    replied
    Originally posted by w5a View Post
    Thanks I'll remove it now, how ever even when i used define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

My Save button only plays no action. advance works..

He still needs to follow the instructions in post #2. (Since you missed this it is clear he has add-ons installed.)
    Seems like he tried disabling & quick reply isn't working, might be ajax issues

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    His main problem was solved (what do you think works fine means) and he has a different issue. Read post #6 again.

If you have the same problem, then post #2 is applicable to you too. Then if you have further issues either start your own thread or start a support ticket. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SemperFideles
    replied
    Read it again . He said he tried disabling hooks and it works fine. I don't know how you came to a different conclusion but if you actually have a positive suggestion then maybe you should offer it.

And whether you like it or not, this problem can be fixed by following the steps in post #2. Sorry that offends you.
    No, Steve, unlike you (even though I'm not paid to do so), I paid attention. Here is what he said:

Thanks I'll remove it now, how ever even when i used define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

In other words, only when he has gone out of Quick Edit into Advanced Mode does it work.

I'm having the same problem so maybe, instead of dismissing the problem, you can elevate it if you lack the capacity to address the problem. I think you might look back at this thread with some embarrassment after this problem is more widely discovered.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Read it again . He said he tried disabling hooks and it works fine. I don't know how you came to a different conclusion but if you actually have a positive suggestion then maybe you should offer it.

And whether you like it or not, this problem can be fixed by following the steps in post #2. Sorry that offends you.

Leave a comment:

• SemperFideles
    replied
    Huh?

Post #2 is still applicable. This is from an add-on or bad file.
    Try not to be too helpful Steve. It's not like we pay for this product. The Huh? in your post is unprofessional.

He stated that he tried disabling Hooks and still had this problem.

I find it infuriating how nonchalant you treat this problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Problem did not go away !!! Save button does not work !!! I have to use Advance in order to save a post..
    Huh?

Steve define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); works fine, now what to do ? without hooks most of my options are not going to work !!!
    Post #2 is still applicable. This is from an add-on or bad file.

Leave a comment:

• w5a
    replied
    Problem did not go away !!! Save button does not work !!! I have to use Advance in order to save a post..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Since the problem went away when you disabled plugins, this means that one of your plugins is causing this.

Leave a comment:

• w5a
    replied

to make sure and make my self more aware, i uploaded 3.8 beta version and installed
    3.8 skin now the only problem is SAVE button is not working, its like u know when u forum speed is slow and you just see the loading img . it does that

This is the most weird thing ever happened to me

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    Your 7.5 version has a bug !!!! i am in my forum 18 hours a day, and never ever had a problems till ur 7.5 came out and now my forum is running slow and when want to edit u get a message saying u are directing to pol etc when u go to advance post u get html page when refreshing it become ok... so what's up ?
    gla.php is an add on.
    I had many problems with that mod.
    Finally deleted GLA - Geographic Location Awareness for vBulletin when support was no longer available after the death of the developer.

My two forums updated with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• w5a
    replied
    Your 7.5 version has a bug !!!! i am in my forum 18 hours a day, and never ever had a problems till ur 7.5 came out and now my forum is running slow and when want to edit u get a message saying u are directing to pol etc when u go to advance post u get html page when refreshing it become ok... so what's up ?

Leave a comment: