No announcement yet.

Major Problem After Upgrade 3.75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His main problem was solved (what do you think works fine means) and he has a different issue. Read post #6 again.

He still needs to follow the instructions in post #2. (Since you missed this it is clear he has add-ons installed.)

If you have the same problem, then post #2 is applicable to you too. Then if you have further issues either start your own thread or start a support ticket. Thank you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by w5a View Post
      Thanks I'll remove it now, how ever even when i used define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

My Save button only plays no action. advance works..

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      He still needs to follow the instructions in post #2. (Since you missed this it is clear he has add-ons installed.)
      Seems like he tried disabling & quick reply isn't working, might be ajax issues

Comment

This is a bug in vBSEO. Please contact them for a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          His main problem was solved (what do you think works fine means) and he has a different issue. Read post #6 again.

If you have the same problem, then post #2 is applicable to you too. Then if you have further issues either start your own thread or start a support ticket. Thank you.
          Steve,

I'd like to apologize. I was very frustrated last night and took it out on you.

The problem is with vBSEO can be resolved by following these instructions:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...7021#note72048
          Rich

Comment

Problem fixed !!!

Thanks all.. just a suggestion Steve you should at least add a news, as warning for those who use vbseo !!! after all vb stands for vbulletin.

Comment

Lovely rapid job with the fix.

Comment