Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagging only by Admin group ?

Hi All,

Exactly which settings should I change to allow only the 'Admin' group to be able to add tags for any threads in my forum ?

I don't want to allow members to add tags in order to prevent spamming.

The option to allow tagging of own threads and others threads is in the Post / Thread Permissions section of the usergroup settings.

Comment

Under the Post / Thread Permissions usergroup permissions:Can Tag Own Threads
      Can Tag Others' Threads
      Can Create Tags
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by glennybee View Post
        The option to allow tagging of own threads and others threads is in the Post / Thread Permissions section of the usergroup settings.
        Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        Under the Post / Thread Permissions usergroup permissions:Can Tag Own Threads
        Can Tag Others' Threads
        Can Create Tags
        Thank You.

So I need to go to each 'User Group' and do this. Right ?

Comment

Yes.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X