Help Needed - Replacing "Bulletin Board Pictures"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed - Replacing "Bulletin Board Pictures"

How do I replace the "Bulletin Board Pictures", immediately to the left of my Forum titles, with my own pictures?

Upload over them.

Comment

Being a dumb-end user, new to programming, IT, and message forums. Exactly how do I upload over them?

Comment

The same way you installed vB, by using an FTP client. View the other thread I posted in, in regards to how to do this stuff, you need to get a book on basic web publishing if you want to accomplish anything.

Comment

Bump, am looking for another solution. Surely there must be a place to accomplish this.

Comment

There is. It's called an FTP client. You can get a free one like FileZilla. http://filezilla-project.org/ But without basic knowledge of how these systems work I doubt you will get anywhere. That's why you need to get a book, or at least read a tutorial on how to make it work, no one here is going to walk you through how to use an FTP client.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X