Help Needed - Adding Overall Header Title/Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed - Adding Overall Header Title/Banner

Okay, I was finally able to load up a Title Image to replace the "vBulletin" one. Now, how do I add a "Title Header" across the top of the page?

I've searched and searched through the documentation and can't seem to find one or even what it's called. I'd like to stagger it across the top of my page and be allowed to pick the font and color; possibly shading.

If viewed from here, it'd go at the very top of the openign page, kinda where we see "vBulleting 3.8.0 Release Candidate 2" now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Search for

Code:
    <td align="$stylevar[right]" id="header_right_cell">
            <if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else />&nbsp;</if>
        </td>
    Where the nbsp is you can put whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by MoH672 View Post
      Search for

Code:
      <td align="$stylevar[right]" id="header_right_cell">
              <if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else />&nbsp;</if>
          </td>
      Where the nbsp is you can put whatever you want.

Where's this under the Administrator Windows?

Comment

Styles & Templates > Style Manager > All Style Options > header

Comment

nbsp? what's that?

and what's the difference between the "header" and the "headinclude"?

Finally, exactly where do I put the name of the header, specify the font, and size?

Comment

The thing that says "&nbsp;" is what im talking about. Look at the code.

http://www.amazon.com/Yourself-Publi...1127352&sr=1-1

You need to get a book on web publishing. The questions you are asking are really too elementary go get into. This book is great and will answer most of your questions.

Alternatively the w3 schools have a free online reference you can look at to try and figure it out.

http://www.w3schools.com/htmL/default.asp

Comment

Bump, for another explanation or I'll give tech. support a call.

Comment

Tech support will give the same answer I have, they aren't here to teach you basic HTML skills. You need to look into the resources I have given you and figure it out for yourself--another reason why no one else has replied to this thread.

Comment

I agree this is pretty basic.

Do you have an editor like Dreamweaver? By doing a copy/paste with code might help you make a visual of it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X