looking for vb white fixed style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for vb white fixed style

sorry i tried searching but i cant seem to find this template..

you guys use it here the VB White Fixed Style template

can i have a link to the download please and thanks!

nvm
    Last edited by gamerzhope; Fri 2 Jan '09, 6:00pm.

I see by your textspeak that you prob'ly found what you were looking for. I'm guessing that's what "nvm" means. You should be aware, as a vBulletin forum owner, that the searches can be disappointing - like yours was when you first posted this. But now what is going to happen is that someone, sooner or even much later, will also be doing a search for the white fixed style. This topic will come up in their search because you were thoughtful enough to title your thread well. Unfortunately, once you found what you were looking for, you neglected to let anyone else know where. You just brushed them off with a "nvm."

What goes around, comes around. Help one of those future searchers by posting a link to your find. They will no doubt be very grateful.

Jim
    If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
    www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

yeah that's true

but unfortunately i was not able to find what i was looking for..

im just opting to buying a style from VBstyles.com.

though i would have liked a few template

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X