Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the data Threads in Forum becom 0

hi

i upgrade my forum to 3.7.4 pl1 and after that i found All the data Threads in Forum become 0 , dose any one know how to uninstall the 3.7.4 or to fix that problem , when i entered to the database i found the data still there but it is not shown in the forum .

pleas heeeeelp

thanks
    regards
    Last edited by bahattab; Fri 2 Jan '09, 1:55pm.
    E.B

Upload all the files again, maybe you missed a folder or some files. When you go to AdminCP what version does it say you have?

I would upload all files again and run the /install/upgrade.php script again.

You should always backup your database before attempting any upgrade.
    Last edited by glennybee; Fri 2 Jan '09, 11:57am.

Comment

hi

i tried what you said but it dose not work.

some of Threads is working but the rest are 0 .

dose the table type (
      InnoDB or MyISAM) makes difference.

is there any other solution . is there any way to uninstall 3.7.4

Last edited by bahattab; Fri 2 Jan '09, 2:04pm.
      E.B

Comment

Did you install or did you upgrade? If you did a clean install you may have destoryed your data.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          Did you install or did you upgrade? If you did a clean install you may have destoryed your data.

hi

i just upgraded from 3.7.3 to 3.7.4

regards
          E.B

Comment

This is not something that happens with a normal upgrade. Did you check the database to make sure the posts are still in the post table?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes, the database still there and it is 60 mb and some of the data is shown in the forum
              E.B

Comment

What is in the post table itself?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                  What is in the post table itself?
                  hi

it's Showing rows 0 - 1229 (11146 total, Query took 0.0053 sec)

all the data is in there but it is not shown
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by bahattab; Sat 3 Jan '09, 11:13am.
                  E.B

Comment

That picture is not the db.

Try rebuilding the thread and forum counters in that order:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

That picture is not the db.

Try rebuilding the thread and forum counters in that order:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters
                      i tried it but dose not work
                      E.B

Comment

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?

hi

i did all of that and i still have the problem

regards
                          Attached Files
                          E.B

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment