Vbulletin Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin Transfer

Okay so Im extremely newbish with this kind of stuff, usually I dont mess with things like this and I leave it to my programmers how ever my programmer wont be back for a long while and im getting a whole **** load of complaints on my server.

My site:
    www.animeblend.com/forums/forum.php

has an extremely slow server so I went and bought bluehost.com for a year so I can have a better server and stuff however I have no clue how to transfer all my stuff from my forums and main site: www.animeblend.com to the new server.

Can someone help me? And explain it detailed because I really dont know too much about it. I went into vbulletin cpanel and made some backups of the ftp and saved it to my comp but thats about as far as I got.

The instructions for moving servers are here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/move_servers

If you do not have SSH/Telnet the backup can be created using either phpMyAdmin or through the backup feature in the Admin Control Panel. If your forum is very large, these methods may be unreliable and you may have to get your hosting company to perform the backup for you.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X