How do I change skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change skin?

I just purchased a pre made skin and now I am having issue with actually installing and changing the skin.

I uploaded the .xml file. What do I do next? What needs to happen in order for me to see the new skin?

This sounds simple but having a hard time... there should be an option that should say "switch theme" or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan

Dan I am likely not the one to answer this but I shall ask.

Have you went to your adminCP and Choosen under Vbulletin Option the Style & Language Settings and then choosen the pet name of your new skin in the drop down menu in default style?

You can also choose this from the main index page of your forum in the lower left corner if all is installed correctly and named and there is a drop down there that allows you to view the skin.

Finally you can also go to http://www.gladhatter.com/forum/index.php?styleid=2 and change the names to your own domain and forum location here and the styleid from 2 to the applicable one you are looking to see.

So there you have it three options that may help you.

Hope this helps

Charlie

Comment

Gladhatter,

Thanks for the help. That worked!

Comment

You are most welcome for the help. Just had a skin made me self I did however not a completed job but instead a complete mess from a novice that pretended to be a professional.

I need a bunch of help for a skin if anyone out there is an expert in advaced PHP and Vbulletin skins that wishes some work please contact me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X