Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct Way to Interchange Between My Own Leased Licenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct Way to Interchange Between My Own Leased Licenses?

Hello,

Just want to get a definitive answer on this as per my circumstances.

I have several leased vB licenses, one of which has recently expired. I want to move one of my other non-expired licenses over from site B to this site (site A) so that I can continue to use vB on this site (A).

I understand that I will have to update the respective URL in my members area and remove the vB files from the site that I no longer will be running with vB (the site which originally had the non-expired vB - AKA site B).

So, can you tell me what I have to do to complete this process so that my non-expired vB license (from site B) is correctly moved over to my destination site (A)?

===================

Do I simply update the URL in the members area > Download the latest version of vB for this newly updated URL > upload it to my site (overwrite the current files as if I was doing a regular upgrade) > that's it.

====================

Please let me know if this is correct, or the proper steps that I should take before I go any further with this process.

Thanks for your time.

Do I simply update the URL in the members area > Download the latest version of vB for this newly updated URL > upload it to my site (overwrite the current files as if I was doing a regular upgrade) > that's it.
    Correct way
    vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
    vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by Hayk View Post
      Correct way
      Thanks Hayk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X