Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Verification - Multiple Options

Good morning folks,

I am wondering if it is possible to use multiple varieties of Human Verification for new user registration on a vBulletin based forum. What I am interested in doing is using the ReCaptcha functionality along with the Question and Answer functionality. Is that possible? Or must I use a Q&A plugin available at vBulletin.org to add the Question and Answer functionality to my forum. For reference, I am using vBulletin version 3.7.4 PL1.

I just want to provide my forum with the greatest degree of pro-active spam prevention WITHOUT resorting to measures like IP Blocking, Free E-mail blocking, etc....

Thanks for any feedback that anyone can provide in reference to my query.

Best Regards,
    David

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
    Is that possible?
    No.
    Or must I use a Q&A plugin available at vBulletin.org to add the Question and Answer functionality to my forum.
    Yes.Great tool.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Thanks for your feedback beishe8. I really do appreciate it. I will implement the Q&A module available at vBulletin.org this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        Thanks for your feedback beishe8. I really do appreciate it. I will implement the Q&A module available at vBulletin.org this weekend.
        You may use both Q&A's with the same questions and answers.
        Bots cannot break through provided you don't use:
        2 + 3 equals ?
        5 or five
        etc.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X