Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Vulnerable Passwords

When I do this in AdminCP... I get 0 of 0 password(s) were reset

It continues to show the same number that need to be reset.
    http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums

Assuming you do not have an add-ons installed and you are running the latest stable version, please report this in the Bug Tracker.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Not a good assumption... like 99.9% of vBulletin users... I got add-ons and lots of them.

I ain't going to worry with it that much. I make mention of it in our next newsletter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShackMaster View Post
        Not a good assumption... like 99.9% of vBulletin users... I got add-ons and lots of them..
        Not a good assumption. The vast majority of our customers do not have third-party add-ons installed.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Seriously? I am a member of over 100 forums and the only one that I do not notice any add-ons for is this one. I suppose YMMV.

Comment

Yep, seriously. The vast majority of customers do not even post on these forums or others.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

No disrespect meant, but you somewhat confirmed my first comment, other than I should have stated that most of the vBulletin users posting here have add-ons, since you say the vast majority that don't have add-ons don't post here.

I suppose that might be why we have a lot of our problems... add-ons.

Comment

I only ask that when the problem is something that does not occur with the default vB code. That is a legitimate question and something needed to troubleshoot these issues.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have the same problems. I have latest version of vbulletin.. 3.7.5

Affected Accounts: 93
                  0 of 0 password(s) were reset

Comment

Same problem for me: 0 of 0 password(s) were reset

Comment

I strongly recommend to re-read what Steve implied

He does not mean you should forever stop using plugins.
                      He means that if you turn off the hook system, try it again, it might work.
                      Once it has worked, just turn on the hook system again.

That said, I strongly recommend to upgrade to 3.8.4 so any pre_that_release bugs are fixed, perhaps including this one.

If it still occurs, just post a bug report and the upcoming 3.8.5 release next month will include it (hopefully)

Comment