Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning List Fix Members Areas, But Have Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning List Fix Members Areas, But Have Question?

Okay first I go to the members area and check on someones profile now it brings up a warning and fatal error messages. Then I come here to search and it may be my plugins. Okay I check it out and it is my plugin. But it's my VB Blog Plugin, okay. Reinstall files. Done. Try again. Okay I can see stuff and well I got warning messages now.
    ============
    I am receiving PHP errors on the Profile page.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1378) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1378) : eval()'d code on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3239) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3820

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1378) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1378) : eval()'d code on line 49
    ========================
    Okay turn off and reload page. No warnings. I turn back on plugin now and reload pages. It works and everything looks fine. So my questions are.
    1. Can this be a bug with the blog system?
    2. Was there someone else wrong maybe?

This error is from a plugin you've installed, and almost certainly not the vB Blog. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      This error is from a plugin you've installed, and almost certainly not the vB Blog. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins
      Oh no no it not that, I did as the other posted suggests about the plugins. I disable the vB Blog and all the errors stop. So I think that it is most certainly is the blog. Cause why would the errors go away after I turn the blog plug off? Hmmmm..

Comment

You are free to report this in the Blog Bug Tracker if you want.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X