Export the Calendar Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export the Calendar Holidays

I am making a new forum and I have an old one. I would like to take my old Calendar holidays with me. Is it possible to download them and upload them on the new forum without having to input them all over again? I had about 50 holdidays from many different countries and I really dont want to have to input them all over again. I searched around, queried Google, looked through the help files but couldnt find a way to just take a part of the old forum with me.

Please help?

Fairly easy to do in phpmyadmin:
    1. Find your old vB database and click to list all the tables
    2. Look for the holiday table and click on it to display the 4 fields
    3. Click on the Export tab and make sure SQL is selected in the Export column, deselect the Structure option and in the Data section ensure Data, Complete inserts & Extended inserts are all selected
    4. You can either save the data to a file, or for that many holidays just display it on the screen where you copy the data directly from the screen.
    5. Go to your new vB database, list all tables and click on the holiday one.
    6. If you've just screen copied the data, click on the SQL tab, and paste the dumped data into the edit box and click on Go.
    Lats...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X