Clear All

• mk132
    replied
    Thank you

Here is the feature request.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, that is currently the only option. Please feel free to make a feature request here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Leave a comment:

• mk132
    replied
    Is that the definitive answer? To allow people to "delete others' tags"., you must give them permission to manage threads? There is no other solution?

(I have set up a usergroup that is supposed to be able to edit all tags.)

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Try these:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Show All Moderators -> [Edit Permissions]

Can Edit Threads
    Can Manage Threads

Leave a comment:

• leitel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    The only relevant permissions I can find are the tag permissions for groups:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Post / Thread Permissions
    In the above mentioned location, I see no provision to allow mods to delete "Others" tags.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    The only relevant permissions I can find are the tag permissions for groups:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Post / Thread Permissions

Leave a comment:

• leitel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    There should be an Edit Tags link in the tag area at the bottom of each thread.
    I see that provision however the checkboxes for deleting individual tags are grayed out. If I login as Admin, I AM able to unselect tags for deletion. I need to delegate this moderators.

Thank you for checking on this.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    There should be an Edit Tags link in the tag area at the bottom of each thread.

Leave a comment:

• leitel
    started a topic Moderators unable to delete OTHERS tags

Moderators unable to delete OTHERS tags

I need to allow moderators the ability to delete others' tags. I don't see anywhere this privilege can be granted.
    Do I have to hack the code?
    Thank you