• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Joopster

• Joopster
    replied
    No support over the holidays?

Leave a comment:

• Joopster

• Joopster
    replied
    It's getting worse for the user. He says each day more threads give him the blank screen.

Leave a comment:

• Joopster

• Joopster
    replied
    Yellow?

Leave a comment:

• Joopster

• Joopster
    replied
    I am having the exact same problem.

Member with many posts who is a moderator could view a certain thread. Now he is just receiving a blank page. He also said that threads with the most posts are the problem threads.

Leave a comment:

• bluidkiti

• bluidkiti
    replied
    Just 3 threads in that forum that she can't view. They happen to be the only 3 with the most posts and are old threads. I'll check with her and see if she was getting any kind of error message.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I'm not sure I fully understand the problem. Are there only specific threads in that forum which cannot be viewed? Are there any specific error messages?

Permissions can only be set per forum, not per thread, so this problem is confusing.

Leave a comment:

• bluidkiti

• bluidkiti
    started a topic Moderator Can't View Threads

Moderator Can't View Threads

I have a forum on my message board named Online Journals. Only registered members can view it. Well, everyone can see all of the threads in that forum except one of my moderators. 3 of the oldest threads which have the most posts are not viewable by her. Now I had her give me a different email address so I could add her as a member myself and she can view all threads in that forum then when she logs in under the new account that I added for her but not when she logs in under her old account which she registered with. Any thoughts, suggestions or fixes?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X