upgrading two vbulletin on same server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading two vbulletin on same server

o.k i have two vbulletin on same server and both sites working fine.now i need to upgrade both sites.well i know how to upgrade but what i was expecting is can i just upload files once on both sites as uploading files seperately on both directory takes time and my net connection is too slow.. is there any simple and quick method.. i use cpanel can i just upload zip file and extract on both directory using cpanel.. does it overwrite old files or not.

if anyone using 2 vbulletin on same server.. how do you do?

Log into your FTP, browse to your forum directory so that you see your vBulletin files.

In the section of your FTP client where you select the files to be uploaded, browse to the upload folder so that you see your vBulletin files.

Select all, and click upload then check overwrite all when prompted.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

oh - just a note for this one - I don't know if it is just me or everyone - but if you use cpanel it will only overwrite if you do each individual file - it's a real pain - if you do a zip file and then extract it using cpanel it does not overwrite anything

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X