Showing all usergroups under individual name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing all usergroups under individual name

Is there any way to show every usergroup that a member belongs to under their name? I can't seem to find this option

thank you

No, not by default. I am not aware how to do this easily. Perhaps a template condition is possible via a plugin.

In the admincp >users > search user > their profile lists all.

Comment

yeah, i know how to view their them as an admin, but it's a shame when people are part of several groups, but they are only recognized for one

Comment

You could use conditionals like this...

Code:
        <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo,2)"><div class="smallfont">Registered User</div>/if>
        <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo,7)"><div class="smallfont">Moderator</div>/if>
        <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo,X)"><div class="smallfont">Additional Usegroup Title</div>/if>
        Add it after this code in the postbit template:

Code:
        <if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont" align="center">$post[usertitle]</div></if>

Comment

Originally posted by glennybee View Post
          You could use conditionals like this...

Code:
          <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo,2)"><div class="smallfont">Registered User</div>/if>
          <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo,7)"><div class="smallfont">Moderator</div>/if>
          <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo,X)"><div class="smallfont">Additional Usegroup Title</div>/if>
          Add it after this code in the postbit template:

Code:
          <if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont" align="center">$post[usertitle]</div></if>
          where would I put that? Is the 2nd param of is_member_of the group ID? How do you find what each group ID is?

//Edit: Ninja edit answered my first question

Comment

What if you made a Rank for every usergroup and stacked them? Wouldn't that list them all then?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Yes the number is the usergroup id and you can find it in the Usergroup Manager page in your ACP.

Comment

thanks glenn, but Lynne's idea works much better.

thanks everyone!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X