album permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• album permissions

I have albums enabled for a few select user groups. but one member's uploaded pics show up as moderated. I cant seem to find any permission errors that would cause this for only one user in a usergroup allowd to have albums.

It's probably this:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> User Album Permissions -> Follow Picture Moderation Rules

Make sure this is Yes.

Yes = not moderated
    No = moderated

Comment

Thanx I'll test it later. but how would that have affected only one user in a usergroup? the rest were able to upload without moderation.

Comment

It does not.

You can however make a second usergroup. And set that to moderate, while the default does not.

And manually update that one user.

Comment

seems ok since the change... btu the situation was:

2 special usergroups with album permissions. one usergroup has 3 users and they had no issues the other has 7 users and all but one of them was fine. For that one user has all the same settings but his album uploads always came up as moderated.

based on the change Jake had me make... sounds like all users should have had moderated uploads. not important but curious as to how this may be possible.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X