Site using MY license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site using MY license?

so i sold a domain to a guy which it isn't 60 days old yet so i just directed to his name servers, but i sent in a support ticket and apparently the guy i sold the domain to somehow shows up that he is using my license on his site and i have no idea how that is possible. He knows none of my details or anything, and he has no idea how it happened either.

What do i do so vB doesn't revoke my license?

This is something you have to discuss in a support ticket, not in the public forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      This is something you have to discuss in a support ticket, not in the public forums.
      i did, all he said was, "i already reported it" what am i suppose to do with that, when neither me or my friend knows?

Comment

You don't have to do anything. You told us and we reported this to our Piracy Team. Any further questions need to be in your support ticket.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X