Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    That is not a simple template modification. You need to actually modify some of the PHP code to properly exclude PMs from that menu without any residual effects like you described. If you have some coding ability then you can post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Leave a comment:

• ElForro
    started a topic Disable "Notifications" only for New Private Messages

Disable "Notifications" only for New Private Messages

I want to preserve my Notifications menu, but I don't want to show up when I have a new Private Message [I can notice that in the private message section of the navbar]

Is there any posibility to disable ONLY that PM notification and leave the rest?

I mena, I have a customized layout, with a separate menu for PMs... And I want the notifications only to show up when other things happend, and not when I have a new PM, because then I have "1 notification" and "1 private message"

Thanks

Edit: I think something like "<if condition="$vbulletin->userinfo['pmunread'] != $notifications_total">NOTIFICATIONS HERE</if>" would work... Although it will still be showing "2 notifications" and "1 PM" in my design if I have 1 PM and 1 Notification... It's better than having two links with "1" count...
    Last edited by ElForro; Mon 6 Oct '08, 11:03pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X