Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Those are questions for www.vbulletin.org . They deal with custom code over there.

Leave a comment:

• appsfinder
    replied
    Caching the template

How do i reduce the number of queries? and how do i cache the template? allso what is the default number of queries!

Leave a comment:

• testebr
    replied
    Thank you, it will help with my own plugins.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Red can be considered to be bad... In your case, it means:

navbar_moderacao_alerta is uncached and therefore adds a query to every single page load.

14 means that you are using more than the default number of queries for your page. Caching the template above will help fix that.

I think that gray is only relevant with hooks. I believe that black means that plugins were called on that hook and gray means no plugins are on the hook.

The information is only really useful if your developing new software on the vBulletin engine though. If this is your live site, you should turn debug mode off.

Leave a comment:

• testebr
    replied

Ok, red is about uncached template, but and the gray color?

Cya

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    There is no specific documentation for the colors used by debug mode. If you can copy and paste some of the text you are confused about then I might be able to clarify what it means.

Leave a comment:

• testebr
    started a topic Debug mode colors explain

Debug mode colors explain

Can someone explain about the text colors in debug info?

Some texts are in gray, other in black, some red... any documentation about it?

Thank you!