Yahoo users not receiving activation emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo users not receiving activation emails

Users who register with Yahoo! email addresses are not receiving the activation emails. Even after changing my settings so that emails are being sent from my email address and not the server they are still not receiving them.

Any suggestions?
    CHIMPIE | SKYWARN | EMTLIFE

Originally posted by Chimpie View Post
    Users who register with Yahoo! email addresses are not receiving the activation emails. Even after changing my settings so that emails are being sent from my email address and not the server they are still not receiving them.

Any suggestions?
    Have you checked your 'Spam' folder? Yahoo! Mail may be filtering your automated e-mails.

You may want to check this page: Email issues

Comment

Yahoo has deemed most if not all activation emails as SPAM. If you look, you will see in YOUR system email a rejection notice from Yahoo that will say some thing like "temporarily deferred - 4.16.50. Please refer to
      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html" in the reason for why the email didn't get delivered. The plain english version is that Yahoo thinks your message, but more likely your IP address is a known spammer to them.

You can follow the procedure they have to "unblocking" your IP address but more likely you will need to get your Hosting Provider involved to find out why you are being flagged as a SPAMMER.

The irony here is that Yahoo's rejection notice very often ends up in the SPAM bucket to so who's the SPAMMER ?

HTH.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X