Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marblespc3
    replied
    I figured that much out Thanks for the help here, I couldn't function without it...

Leave a comment:

• choccyclaire
    replied
    There is a box underneath each phrase that when written in and saved will completelly overwrite the default vb phrase. Just copy and paste the original into this box and then add any extra sentences as you please.

Leave a comment:

• Marblespc3
    replied
    When I search for this phrase, then click the edit link, I see no means of editing the text. The content-sensitive help button says "On this screen you can edit an existing phrase for use in the templates. You cannot change the variablename or text to insert; you can only change the translations of the phrase."

What I am seeking to do is amend the terms to also state that there is to be no clickable links in signatures, and I'd also like to add a blurb about the fact that "terms can and do change over time and that agreement to the terms and conditions generally refers to the "prevailing" agreement," as Mike suggested above.

Please advise?
    Last edited by Marblespc3; Thu 25th Sep '08, 6:38am.

Leave a comment:

• mikesz
    replied
    Every terms of use I have ever read has a clause that terms can and do change over time and that agreement to the terms and conditions generally refers to the "prevailing" agreement, though I am not a lawyer, that is my understanding.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• choccyclaire
    replied
    Unsure about your second question.

First, you need to search for and edit this phrase: forum_rules_description

Leave a comment:

• Marblespc3
    started a topic Terms of Use

Terms of Use

Where can I edit the terms of use that users agree to upon registering?

If I change to terms, can I force registered users to accept the new terms before posting again?