Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showing number or infractions/warnings given to user in postbit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing number or infractions/warnings given to user in postbit?

How do i show the number of infractions/warnings a user has been given in the post or postbit? i would like my moderators to be able to see how many a user has incurred regardless of whether they are view a post that has a warning or not.

Regards,
    Simon
    Kind regards,
    Simon
    Microsoft Office Discussion

They have to go to the profile of the user, click on the infraction tab. It shows there, each infraction with details.

It's not possible by default to show them in the postbit. Only if the post has received an infraction it shows this via an image. It will not show totals.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      They have to go to the profile of the user, click on the infraction tab. It shows there, each infraction with details.

It's not possible by default to show them in the postbit. Only if the post has received an infraction it shows this via an image. It will not show totals.
      Thanks for the reply Floris, i understand that this is how it is set up, i've had a request from my mods to be able to see how many infractions they have when answering or mod'ing a post without leaving the post, in this post the user has what i would like to achieve. Can you help?

Regards,
      Simon
      Kind regards,
      Simon

Comment

Using the default template, this should automatically appear. My apologies, I didn't realize it would actually show in the post. I just confirmed it does.

Comment

Update.

Check here:

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Thread Display Options (showthread) > Post Elements > [x] Display infractions

Comment

Thank you kindly!

Regards,
            Simon
            Kind regards,
            Simon

Comment

Now that i have the accumulations of infractions shown i'm getting greedy is it possible to either have a custom search or show the top 10 accumulations in the moderators forum either by infraction or warning or total points (i suspect points would be easiest)?

Regards,
              SImon
              Kind regards,
              Simon

Comment

Any ideas with this one?
                Kind regards,
                Simon

Comment

Pretty sure thats going to require modifications.

Comment

so it wouldn't be a simple <If Condition..... etc. ? to show the accumulation even in a dedicated forum or notice to the moderators.
                    Kind regards,
                    Simon

Comment

No, because zach is right, sorry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X