Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find file that exists

Hi,

I get this error when I want to post an entry in Wordpress (i have connected WP and vB with this addon: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134521.

Code:
     Warning:  require_once(DIR/includes/functions_newpost.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w0095deb/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php on line 18

Fatal error:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR/includes/functions_newpost.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w0095deb/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php on line 18
    Now I went and checked the two files.

In line 18 of class_dm_threadpost.php it says:
    PHP Code:
    require_once(DIR '/includes/functions_newpost.php'); 
    and, which I find surprising, the functions_newpost.php does exist.

I didn't change any files on the vBulletin side. What could be the reason for this error?

This has happened to me this may be caused in my usage when uploading the "xml file first" than uploading to your server this may cause this because you uploaded the "xml" file before uploading the files it needs into your host.
    vBulletin.com great hosting guide made by me. 2,000+ Views
    Hosting Guide.

Proud vBulletin License Owner!
    Did I help you out? Please give me a cookie then!
    http://cookyx.com/new/158.png
    Edlinpugs | Clan WrT

Comment

Sorry I dont get this. What xml file ?? Uploading it to the server before doing what?

Comment

first off all, vbulletin staff won't help you about this issue because it is problem caused by a hack or modification, not with vbulletin core.

But here is a tip

/www/htdocs/w0095deb/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php

are you sure that this path is correct?

Comment

Yes - should be correct. Any other ideas? i'm desperated over this problem

Comment

Remeber if you are on a Linux server all files/folder names/locations are case sensitive.
            Kind regards,
            Simon
            Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

Well yes but I don't know what could have happened.
              I haven't really changed anything except for installing the add-on "allow html for usergroups" and connecting the forum with vbbridge, but I have uninstalled the add-on already and it had been working like that before but I did not change any files.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X