Nulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nulled

Ok so, I have this guy, going around my forum saying its nulled. What diehard, but safe proof can i give him that its not a nulled copy

Tell him to shutup and go away. Your users really don't need proof that you bought your software do they? Hes clearly trolling, ban or tatchy him, and ignore him.

Comment

your now my favourite support person zach haha

Comment

If it was your webhost, or datacenter, its a little different. But its not in this case

Comment

Is it cool to say 'go ahed and report me to piracy if you don't believe me'?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel4543 View Post
            Is it cool to say 'go ahed and report me to piracy
            FBI would be a better option.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Is it safe to give out your license number

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel4543 View Post
                Is it safe to give out your license number
                Not really. You shouldn't do it.
                Regards,
                Nick

Comment

If you are licensed and someone reports your site, we check it before we take action.

If your members' area has a license listed, and it points to your URL, our system will not continue with the piracy report internally. You won't get contacted.

Even then, if that does slip through the system, and you are contacted or your host. All your have to is give them the license number so they can contact Jelsoft to verify it's indeed licensed.

Note: do NOT give any passwords, or customer number. Only the license number and the domain it should run on.

Do not trust people asking for your details that are not a) your host, b) from piratereports.com, or c) vbulletin.com. They could just be trying to get info out of you (social engineering) to trick you in disclosing more details that helps them steal the license from you. Check if the email you get it from is indeed from the domain they claim it is. Do not click any links in the email. Manually write back in a new email using the subject reference number and the domain of the host, piratereports.com or vbulletin.com and not johndoethehacker at hotmail.com pretending to be piratereports.

Comment

You can always be like your just mad. lol
                    vBulletin.com great hosting guide made by me. 2,000+ Views
                    Hosting Guide.

Proud vBulletin License Owner!
                    Did I help you out? Please give me a cookie then!
                    http://cookyx.com/new/158.png
                    Edlinpugs | Clan WrT

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X