Spamming in the profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamming in the profile

I've had a member that I recently noticed was spamming about an MLM in random members profiles.

I banned him, but now I have to find all these messages and delete them.

I couldn't find a function to do this, so I performed a query.

Question #1: Did I miss something? Is there an easy way to spot ALL visitor messages a specific user has posted?

After I found the userids, I had to manually go to each profile and delete his messages from them. They are so many, I still haven't finished.

Question #2: Did I miss something? Is there a way to delete ALL visitor messages a user has posted?

There is no front end for mass deleting visitor messages posted by a particular person. Normally users would delete the messages from their profile themselves if you give them permission to manage their own visitor messages in their profile.

Comment

I have given them permission, but I still feel that such spamming should get deleted as soon as possible, preferably before the user sees them.

I will probably modify converse.php to not require 2 userids and if u or u2 is not provided to suppose it means "all userids". Have you thought of implementing something like that? That doesn't seem difficult and it would suffice.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X