Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with google Rss feed output

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I take it there is no fix then for this issue.

    my posts look like this:
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm having the same issue - the problem is not Google.

      Comment


      • #18
        Yes.... it does seem like it is the way that the current VB RSS Robot code interprets the HTML code in the feed.

        I imagine that VB will fix the issue at some point, since it is clear that several users are having he same issue.

        Khashyar
        www.DalaiLamaFilm.com/community
        www.russianmeetingplace.com/forums/
        www.russianmeetingplace.com/russianforum/
        www.wakan.com/forum

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Khashyar View Post
          Yes.... it does seem like it is the way that the current VB RSS Robot code interprets the HTML code in the feed.

          I imagine that VB will fix the issue at some point, since it is clear that several users are having he same issue.

          Khashyar
          Has anyone posted a bug for this then?
          Thank You...Mick Knutson

          BLiNC Magazine Forums: "Everything you ever wanted to know about BASE-Jumping, but didn't know whom to ask."

          Comment


          • #20
            What I ended up doing was creating a custom usergroup for my RSS-Bot. I enabled all the BBCode options, then I enabled the HTML to BBCode option on the feed.

            I then also created an intermediary php script that pulled the feed that decoded all the html entities, then the vB RSS feeder seemed able to handle the feed (at least so far).

            Comment


            • #21
              Hello,

              I have this exact same issue. Has anyone figured out a true solution for it yet?
              Eric

              Comment


              • #22
                I have it fixed now. upgraded php from 5.2.8 to 5.2.9

                http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php

                Fixed bug #45996 (libxml2 2.7 causes breakage with character data in xml_parse()). (Rob)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by linksysinfo View Post
                  I have it fixed now. upgraded php from 5.2.8 to 5.2.9

                  http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php

                  Fixed bug #45996 (libxml2 2.7 causes breakage with character data in xml_parse()). (Rob)
                  I update to php 5.2.10
                  fixed the error too

                  http://www.gamingaccess.com/forums/

                  All the RSS feeds are working great
                  Now I want to change this in order to combined this with my news system, so I need to do a customization for this

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Weird...I am getting the same "img" problems and I have PHP 5.2.10. So I guess I'm out of luck :/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'm having the same issues with the Google Feeds. All other feeds work fine..
                      Ball Python Forum l Cottonmouth Snake l Reptile Husbandry

                      Comment

                      widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X