Security token

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security token

I have upgraded to 3.7.3 PL1. A handful of users are seeing the following error after logging into vBulletin. I have reverted all templates and checked my vBulletin installation. I do not have any custom plugins. Can someone offer any guidance. This is urgent.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Please see this thread for the steps to resolve this error in 3.7:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268862
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have already gone thru the steps in this post prior to posting. I am still having the same issue. In particular, I am erroring on profile.php. Is there anyway to elaborate on what security token it fails on? Why would this happen to one user but not the other? I have cleared browser cache already.

I did update from 3.7.2 to 3.7.3, the only major difference is that 3.7.3 disallows user with password same as username. Could this be a side effect causing security token errors?

Comment

You cannot get that error wih the default vB code, templates and no add-ons. Try again.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X