RSS is not working anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS is not working anymore

For some reason there are no posts showing up in my RSS feed anymore. I haven't made any changes that should be effecting this and I have the Enable RSS Syndication set to "Yes."

Any thoughts?
    test

Not enough info. If you made no changes, then it would appear to be a problem with those RSS feeds.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! Sorry, I was just not sure what info to provide because i have not made any changes directly related to the RSS feeds. Looks like they stopped working on August 31st. I just installed 3.7.3 pl1 so not sure what else could be affecting it. Is there anywhere I can start looking to see if there is an error?
      test

Comment

I installed a fresh version of VB as well as tested out disabling all my plugins and still no posts in my RSS feed. Any other things you think I can check on?

Thanks,

Marcos
        test

Comment

Is your forum viewable by Guests/Unregistered Users? If not, you will have no feed for that forum.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
            Is your forum viewable by Guests/Unregistered Users? If not, you will have no feed for that forum.
            That was it. Thanks.
            test

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X