Time is off by 6 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time is off by 6 hours...

hey, i have set up my forum and have chosen the time zone i live in, however the time on the forum is totally off... by 12 hours... I have contacted host monster to ask them what time their servers set to, which happened to the same...

my question is, how in the world do i fix this, its annoying to see my posts showing all wrong...

Did you set your time zone in your User CP?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

what do you mean? i have changed the time zone for my forum to Pacific... however it shows totally different on the bottom and on top...

Comment

i got it, yes i was suppose to change time in User CP pannel.. thank you fro the hint!!

Comment

Your User CP on your site. When you login, click on the User CP link and then go to User Options. You need to pick your timezone there.

edit: Ah, you got it. Good!

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X