index.php not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index.php not updating

i have recently moved my forum from one hosting to another (was version 3.6.x) at that time.. after the move i noticed that the index.php forumdisplay IS NOT updating as new topics or posts are written.. when i clicked on the manual update in admincp it worked for some time.. after i updaetd to 3.7.x the problem appeared again and i had to manually click on the updates in admincp.. the problem appeared again and i just have no idea what's wrong..

can anyone help me? (i have vbadvanced cmps, nuwiki, and ibproarcade installed from third party plugins, and there is absolutely no such issue in the test forum that is basically the same!)

What is it that you are manually clicking on in the admin cp? I can't think of a manual update in there. But, could it be a problem with your datastore? Are you using datastore (check your config.php file) and is the datastore folder chmod to 0755?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

it's "rebuild forum information" under "update counters" in "maintenance"

the problem is that on the forum index no new posts are displayed (even though i do see them in forumdisplay) until i click this..

and no, i'm not using datastore

Comment

@vooood

Please get some screen shots for your problem so that we can easily deter men what is your problem... in counter for not updating my index.php after i uninstall vbCMPS... because the forum path of config.php was change.. may be you and me same problem before so please take some screen shot and show us

Thanks

Comment

CHMOD includes/datastore/datastore_cache.php to 777 When you have done this, edit a forum and save it without making any changes. If the problem persists after doing this, please follow the following instructions:

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X