Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Emailing stopped working

Emailing stopped working
    members don't receive pasword resets, welcome emails, verification emails, nothing. Also, i have it set to email me when new members sign up. this all stopped working a couple weeks ago even though i changed no settings. help!

Please run the Email Diagnostic under Maintenance -> Diagnostics and post the results here.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Code:
      [URL="http://www.theybannedme.com/forums/admincp/diagnostic.php?do=domail#"][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/URL]
      [B]Pertinent PHP Settings[/B] SMTP:localhostsendmail_from:[I]None[/I]sendmail_path:/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i 
      [URL="http://www.theybannedme.com/forums/admincp/diagnostic.php?do=domail#"][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/URL] 
      [B]Results[/B] The mailing function returned an error while trying to send the mail.Check your mail server to ensure it is configured correctly to allow PHP to send mail from it. You should also check your mail server's error log for more diagnostic information.
      I am using Godaddy virtual server (linux)

Comment

That is a server issue. You need to contact GoDaddy about this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          That is a server issue. You need to contact GoDaddy about this.
          that's what i was afraid of; they must have recently changed something. thanks guys.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X