Is these the right msql setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is these the right msql setup?

i attach the image below dear vb stuff please take a look if the setup config of the db is correct also the second is prefix. The prefix is missing? example phpbb_user? i dont see any prefix. thanks you
    Attached Files

What are you trying to do? Also the second pic is your vB database, not a phpBB one.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The permissions you have set are correct. As you have probably not set a table prefix in your configuration file (config.php), they weren't implemented during install and therefore none are showing up. You probably don't need them is the database is only holding the vBulletin forum and no other application.
      Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
      VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
      vBulletin Hosting and Services
      Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
        The permissions you have set are correct. As you have probably not set a table prefix in your configuration file (config.php), they weren't implemented during install and therefore none are showing up. You probably don't need them is the database is only holding the vBulletin forum and no other application.
        thanks you

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          What are you trying to do? Also the second pic is your vB database, not a phpBB one.
          my question is i use cpanel to set db for vbulletin the db setup was check on all privileges i was wondering is the setting correct?

the second image was: the vb db was created without any prefix. my question was is my setting correct?

sorry i am new to vb i was wanted to reassure myself

Comment

If you use 1 database for only 1 vbulletin. Then yes, no prefix is needed.

Comment

hmmm thanks for your reply

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X