X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copiertalk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMichigan View Post
    Vbadvance might have something to do with it.
    MrMichigan
    I would search over at vbadvanced.com or ask on their forum. With a forum running modified code or plug-ins you are going to be asked to remove them to troubleshoot the problem.

Leave a comment:

• MrMichigan
    replied
    just an idea

Vbadvance might have something to do with it. But this custom set was made before I installed vbadvance. With this said, just give me an idea on what template area in VB would I go to custom the borders in the forum?

Thank You,
    MrMichigan

Leave a comment:

• copiertalk
    replied
    most of your problems are caused by vbadvanced.

I would ask them as your forum seems to work fine.

I will bet that when you added the new graphics. you will have to ask them but it would look like you need to look again at their install script.

Leave a comment:

• MrMichigan
    started a topic Need help in the template codes

Need help in the template codes

Here is a link to show you my problems:

http://www.healthyfoodclub.com/HomeE...rums/index.php

1) First problem is a graphic problem. I can not save a "gif" file. I need to know where to go in the templates to decode the GIF file to a jpg file.

2) When you show me where to go for the first problem, I will then be in the same place to fix my second problem of the bottom forum not lining up or looking right.

I thought it would be in the Forum Display section some where. Or is it in the forumhome section in the templates?

Please help
    MrMichigan
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X