Custom stylesheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom stylesheet

I am working on a theme and I would love having the possibility of using my own stylesheet (a master.css with @import for a reset.css, a screen.css and a print.css for example). However, when I attempted to do that by replacing the $style[css] in the headerinclude with the path to my stylesheet, I started getting errors in the firebug console and the WYSIWYG editor used for posting replies stopped responding. Other tiny AJAX bugs made their way into the picture too.
    I'm sorry if this question was already asked, but I am searching the forums for an answer for like an hour and can't seem to find anything.
    How can I use my own stylesheet?

Just add:
    Code:
    <style>
    @import ('path/to/master.css');
    </style>
    Before the standard CSS information.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

No, because I don't want to use the CSS that vbulletin generates. If I just add my stylesheets on top of the vbulletin stylesheets, all my selectors, classes and id's will be overwritten when the vbulletin CSS loads.

All I want is to remove the CSS functions from vBulletin completely, and to have one single, well structured css file.
      I guess that't can't be done without some modifications to the source code...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X