No announcement yet.

> Please optimize your MySQL queries ... or we may need to suspend your account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• > Please optimize your MySQL queries ... or we may need to suspend your account

I've just received an email from **********.com

We have detected that your account executing slow MySQL queries.

Username: a4826024
    Domain: ***
    Database: ***
    MySQL User: ***
    MySQL Query: select usergroupid from vb_usergroup where title = \\\'banned users\\\'

Slow MySQL queries are not allowed, because you share server resources with thousands of other users and your long MySQL queries are slowering the server and other users are having MySQL performance and connectivity problems. Please optimize your MySQL queries as soon as possible or we may need to suspend your account.
    Here are some good articles how to optimize MySQL queries: http://www.google.com/search?q=optimize+mysql+queries

We thank you for understating,
    www.**********.com
    What to do?

Thanks.

move off shared resources. try a cheap vps

Comment

I just did a quick search through my vb3.7 files for "select usergroupid from" and I cannot find that query you posted. I find similar ones, but not that one. Perhaps it is from a modification and you can simply get rid of the modification and the problem will go away.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X